Sharing thanks for small bursts of joy

Liz hugging our puppy Oreo, January 11, 2012

Today had its ups and downs but there were some short bursts of joy to be thankful for. I was lucky enough to capture this picture of my daughter enjoying the love of our sweet puppy Oreo. Here are my thanks for today.

1) Enjoyed going for frozen yogurt with my daughter Liz. We brought Oreo in the car for the ride. She loves a car ride.

2) Thanks to my good friends Stella and Sejal who are always there to support me.

3) Thanks to Kavita who was a study buddy with my daughter Liz. They were trying to figure out some difficult geometry problems.

4) Thankful to start some healthier eating habits. Had some salmon for dinner and a mango frozen yogurt with fresh fruit. It's a start to better nutrition.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart